Corner Sofa Tiptoe Sancal
Design by Rafa García
Year : 2015
Country of origin : Spain
Description of the Corner Sofa Tiptoe Sancal
Fun and relaxation
DESCRIPTION OF THE MODEL
The pleasure of relaxation. With clean, rational lines, Corner Sofa Tiptoe Sancal takes contemporary pieces one step forward. A design based on a philosophy of simplicity and functionality, it is a Corner sofa TIPTOE Sancal that can be used with different styles to create calm, serene environments. The slim legs give the piece its name, a model that is quiet, subtle, light and nimble, as if it were tip-toeing around the living room. As well as setting off the design, the legs provide a sophisticated touch in either of their finishes: copper or graphite. Tiptoe is irresistibly cosy. Its studied depth, variety of modules and various types of arm, mean that it can be configured to fit into any home. The use of fibre and memory foam in its cushions makes this one of our most comfortable products. Wallow in scatter cushions by adding extra deep modules or a chaise longue
FABRIC AND LEATHER
– Totally removable cover for both fabric and leather.
– Structure: F1 black epoxy coated steel tube with metal springs.
– Seat cushion: wooden structure fitted with CMSD 40Kg, CMHR 30Kg and Soft Memory Foam covered in fibre.
– Back cushion, high arm and corner arm: wooden structure with MDF board fitted with foam and FiberDream (down-like microfibre) covered with fibre.
– Long and short arm: wooden structure with fibre board fitted with foam and covered with fibre.
– Feet: F1 electroplated steel bars in copper or graphite with glides.
– Scatter cushions: cotton cover filled with FiberDream (down-like microfiber).
Dimension du Canapé Tiptoé Sancal
Laisser un commentaire
Vous devez être identifié pour poster un commentaire.